Our guild is asking its members to see how many UFOs they can finish in 2011. That gives me an incentive to get some things finished!! I must be the queen of UFOs so I will list them so I can mark them off as they are completed.
Ready to be quilted:
1. Sherman's March (Bonnie Blue pattern) - on the longarm now
2. Guild's BOM exchange -- oh, let's see -- about 2007 or so
3. The Quilt Show's BOM in 2009
4. Dresden Plate wall hanging
5. Patriotic applique quilt
6. Blue-yellow table runner
7. Scarecrow table runner
8. Double wedding ring table cloth
9. Small brown star strip quilt
Works in Process:
1. Crazy Bet (Bonnie Blue pattern) of 4" baskets! Have 140 little baskets. Need 300!!
2. Strawberry fabric quilt - started in 2007
3. Garden Trellis (started about 1998!)
4. Ohio Star (again, 1998!)
5. Connestoga about 2000
6. Pieced patriotic, about 2001
7. Red/ brown pieced quilt (oh, can't remember how long!)
8. Angles at the crossing (about 2002)
9. Santa Barbara (about 2003)
10. Pieced & appliqued patriotic (about 2002)
11. Barbara Brackman applique
12. Embroidered cat of the month quilt
Boxes of fabrics for quilts - not yet started - but have the fabric ready to go!
1. Cowboy boots quilt
2. Red/Black quilt
Oh, and one last one - not yet started, but I want to do The Quilt Show's BOM for 2011!
Now, let's see if anyone in the quild has more UFOs!!