Friday, May 6, 2011

Was I Insane?????

I don't know if other longarmers feel the same, but I am quilting Sherman's March -- which I have shown before -- and I decided to do some micro quilting on it!!!  WHY, OH, WHY DID I DO THAT????  I still lack 3 more rows doing the micro work and it has been on the machine for 2 or 3 weeks.  Granted, I did go to the AQS in Paducah and I have been working on my new sewing room upstairs, but the main reason is that it is SO BORING!!  I don't even know if I like what I am doing, but I sure am not taking it out!

I took several pictures at AQS and would love to post them but worry about the copyright police.  Can you post pictures from a quilt show????   I don't know so won't do it.   But it was a great show. 
We stayed with a delightful lady and had a great time.  Now to make plans to go to the last AQS at Knoxville in July. 

2 comments:

  1. It may be boring to you, but the outcome really is pretty! I read on the AQS website that you had to get the permission of the AQS and the quilter before you can share photos. I have posted them in the past, but I would rather not, so I don't have worry about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Believe me, it's more than worth the time you're spending on it! That microquilting is GORGEOUS!!!!

    (I think AQS should just let people post pics so long as they note where they're shown and who made them - nothing makes me want to go to a show more than seeing highlights in blog land!!)

    ReplyDelete