Monday, January 20, 2014

Roll, roll cotton boll

I put my Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll on because I was going to do Baptist fans all over and it would be fast.  What happened???????  The quilt started shouting that it did not want an all -over.  Am I the only one that has the quilt change your mind on how it will be quilted????? 
So what was going to be a "quickie" is now going very s-l-o-w.  I've been working all morning and this is all I have:
Not even one-half of the border is done.  Still waiting to see what the quilt says on what to do between the half circles and the edge. 
I hope my next quilt has laryngitis!

4 comments:

  1. This post made me chuckle!! And I thought that I was the only one that "heard" my quilts telling me how they wanted to be quilted!! LOL But you know - yours will be just lovely when finished!!

    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilting! I can't wait to see how the quilting evolves. When I was longarm quilting for the public, I always said the quilts spoke to me once they were on my frame.

    Pam in Middle TN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, I change my mind a lot! And the quilt DOES dictate or speak to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your pics on WIP Wednesday on MQR - that is going to be gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete