Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It rained all day yesterday but this is what I woke up to this morning.  Isn't it beautiful!!!  I love the snow on the trees.  This is the view from our dining room. 

I finished Barb's quilt.  I love homespuns!!!  With the snow, it just makes you want to snuggle up under this quilt.  Oh, and I think I finished all my little 4" baskets.  I say "think" because I have made 211 and if I go with the quilt in the pattern (Crazy Bet by Bonnie Blue Quilts) it finishes at 79" x 79" and calls for 202 little baskets.  I was going to make mine king size but I think I have had enough of these little baskets and will just finish it to 79" square and on to another project!!!  Now to sew all those little baskets into 4s.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you quilted this quilt!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snow pic is beautiful and I love the border quilting! I've tried that but mine was wobbly!

    ReplyDelete