Saturday, January 22, 2011

One finished

I know, I know.  This is such a small item to say one finished, but, hey, a little finished project is as good as a large one because it removes an UFO!
This is the baby quilt I've made for my great niece.  Odd colors, I know.  The flowers were sewn on with long arm.  Now I need to wash it so they will fluff up and then it is on its way to Florida.

 My husband & I have been putting down hardwood floor in our master bedroom.  Still like doing the door to the hall and putting down quarter round, but the end is in sight.  We have been working on this since Monday.  Needless to say, we are both exhausted.  I think we will hire someone to lay the hardwood floor in the den and other bedrooms!!!  We were sweating it at the end because it looked like we were running out of wood, but, luckily, we had enough!!  One picture shows all the wood we had left.  

I need a rest and the longarm is calling me!!  I haven't had a fix in over a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment