Friday, July 13, 2012

Barb's quilt & one box emptied!

Barb made this quilt for her god son.  Very masculine, so I just used my Circlelord zigzag board. 
I have been on a roll with my UFOs!  I found this box with 4 or 5 rows together and  lots of blocks:


All the blocks were made except for 4 snowball blocks, and after 2 days sewing it is now this 103 x 108" quilt:

There were no instructions so I have no idea where I got the pattern.  I had enough of all the fabrics and even had the backing!!!  That's pretty good since it was probably started in 1998!!!!  So now the backing is sewn and it is ready to go on the longarm and one more box of UFOs is EMPTY!!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Fabulous UFO finish. What a fun find. :) Big one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations getting all those UFO's finished. I quilt on domestic machines and it takes *forever* to get a quilt finished. Yes, I'd love to have a Nolting some day!

    ReplyDelete