Monday, September 17, 2012

A few quilts

I have finished David's deer quilt -- washed and blocked -- ready to be put on the bed.  Here are a few pictures (sorry for the quality, but it is a rainy day and I couldn't get the light right):


I used Hobbs wool as the batting so there is a little trapunto effect.
And I have been working on this Bonnie Hunter quilt:

I'm trying to decide if I need to make another 20 blocks. 
And here are some quilts that I have finished for friends/relatives:

Darlene's Basket of Flowers Quilt

Back of Darlene's quilt




Paula's quilt

So I have been busy.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy! I love Paula's quilt. Those colors are fabulous. The deer quilt is such a wonderful manly quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. Wow! I love that deer quilt.

    ReplyDelete