Thursday, May 10, 2012

Two Baby Quilts

I quilted two baby quilts for two friends recently.  This is Nancy's and I did this one free hand:
And added the large daisy with the longarm:

Really a cute quilt. 
And this is Debbie's.  I used my Circlelord board for the zigzag and a stencil for the little rabbit holding a carrot and radish:
Close-up of rabbit:

And this is a picture of a red fox in our front yard.  You can barely see him but he is just below the writing:


Well, I don't see any writing, but he is just left of the tree. 
Have a great day!  Next week I am off to MQS with two friends.  We will be taking a class with Sherry Rogers Harrison which should be a lot of fun. 


1 comment:

  1. I really like the two baby quilts.
    (And I like the picture of the fox--although I wouldn't like the real one to be in my yard. Well, out here we're more likely to have a coyote close by than a fox.)
    Great quilts--and I'm so happy you get to go to MQX--I'd love to get to go some day!

    ReplyDelete